This is the first time I’ve been tagged for a blogging thing that isn’t an Award. This makes me very excited. It always makes me feel a little special that people think of me when they do these things. So a lot of thanks to Tiffany for tagging me!
– Post a picture of yourself with 11 facts
– Answer the questions posted by the tagger
– Create 11 new random questions
– Tag people!
I don’t take a lot of pictures of myself so for the sake of posting a recent picture I’ll post this one. It’s the most recent one I have. Or I’d have to post one from 2012 and we can’t have that now can we 😛 ?
1. Do you believe in true love – I do believe in love at first sight although I’ve never experienced it myself. I’m a hopeless romantic that way..
2. What do you do for a living – Right now I’m not doing anything. I’ve got what we call here in the Netherlands a ‘zero-hour contract’ for a service for substitutes for daycare and after school programs , which means that I’m employed with a company but I don’t work a set amount of hours. I tell them when I’m available and they call me when they have a shift. But I haven’t worked at all in the last few months because of uni stuff.
3. What is on the walls of the room you are in – Okay so I live at home and my mom has this beautiful eccentric taste in random things. There’s a Buddhist themed tapestry, two paintings, a metal school of fish and a large picture of me and my brother. I swear if you could see it, you’d be confused. It doesn’t traditionally go together. But, I like it.
4. Do you remember your dreams – Well if I didn’t remember them, how would I know? 😛 Sometimes I do remember them, especially if it’s something important or if it made an impression on me but usually they fade within the hour of waking up.
5. Who would you tell first – Probably my mother and my friend Leigh. I feel like I could tell them anything without being judged and they would support me no matter what. 🙂 I trust them.
6. Seen anything weird lately – Ehm.. not really? Not that I can remember anyway..
7. Do you have pets – I do. I have two cats and 4 fishes.
8. What is your favourite time of day – I am definitely a night person so I’m going to have to say between 22.00 and 03.00
9. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear – I can hear the rain outside and the birds chirping and I can hear the fish tank’s filter.
10. What’s the last film you saw – In the cinema or what? In the cinema the last film I saw was Iron Man 3, the last film I saw at home (that wasn’t a rewatch) was Chris Colfer’s Struck By Lightening. It was amazing, I really need to write a review for it.
11. If you has a Big Win in a Lottery how long would you wait to tell people – I would probably wait till I figured everything out money wise, what I would spend it on, what to do with it and what not.
Questions posted by the Tagger
- What is your favorite Dr. Suess book?
Dr. Seuss isn’t really a big thing over here so I haven’t read any of his books. All I know are the little quotes and rhymes that you can find on the internet. My favourite of which you can find on the top left of this blog.
- Have you ever thrown up at school?
No but I’ve thrown up at work.. I couldn’t even make the toilet in time. Oh the horror!
- Do you like being barefoot?
Only on really hot days. I used to be barefoot more when I was younger but I don’t anymore.
- Did you think there was a monster under your bed or in your closet as a child?
I used the have these curtains with all these weird shapes on it and I used to think that there were monsters in there. Other than that, I was more afraid of ghosts and demons than monsters.
- Would you rather face one horse-sized duck or fifty duck-sized horses?
50 duck sized horses. Why are we facing them again? They’re cute! They remind me of John Green’s puppy sized elephants.
- When is the best occasion to wear a cape?
Any occasion. Go for it.
- Would you tell anyone if you had been abducted by aliens?
Ehm.. have you seen season two of the American Horror Story? I would keep my mouth shut.
- What is your comfort food?
I learnt to make Tzatiki from a friend of mine. It’s beautiful and delicious.
- Which is worse: being lost in an unfamiliar city or being lost in the woods?
Being lost in the woods. In a city you can always find your bearings or ask someone.
- Who is your hero?
I have a couple of heroes, to be honest. Betty White, Queen Latifa, my mother, The Green Brothers and most recently Hazel McCallion, a Canadian mayor. Also basically every person fighting for equal rights and against slut/body-shaming
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen at the grocery store?
I don’t know about weird but a couple of times I saw like a box of bananas all covered in mold and people were buying them.. Special kind, I guess?
11 new questions
1. What’s the weather like where you are right now?
2. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life what would it be?
3. Would you ever compete in a non-sporting competition (cooking/modelling/writing etc.)
4. What is the meaning of life?
5. Do you have any siblings?
6. stretch out your left arm as far as you can to the left, what did you grab?
7. How would you describe your bedroom?
8. What TV shows do you watch?
9. What colour do you think of with the word ‘parasol’ and why do you think that is?
10. What’s the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
11. Would you rather build a house in the woods, near a lake or in a field?
3. Books and Bowel Movements (Best. Blog. Name. Ever.)
I want to know things about you allllll. In a very non-stalker-y way, I promise.