So as some of you may know, I’m doing my Masters degree in Educational Science. Right now I’m writing my thesis and after that’s done I’ll officially be a ‘Master of Science’. It’s still a bit unreal.
Anyway. As I said, I’m currently writing my thesis and it’s a lot of work. So what I do is I procrastinate. A lot. But it sorta works because I’m too restless to really procrastinate so I’m doing something else but I’ll have this building feeling of guilt/anticipation in my stomach and then when it gets too much I’ll just work anyway. I’m a lousy procrastinator.
I mostly procrastinate by streaming TV series. I now follow so many series that it’s almost become a problem. I’m like obsessed with watching these things and I’m always looking for new shows to watch. It’s not good. Here’s list of the shows I follow. Which means that I will watch new episodes as soon as they come out:
2. Breaking Pointe (documentary style series on ballet dancers)
4. Grey’s Anatomy
5. Hell’s Kitchen
6. How I Met Your Mother
7. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
8. Masterchef USA
9. Masterchef Australia
10. My Kitchen Rules
11. Once Upon a Time
12. Orphan Black (just started watching this yesterday.. it’s awesome!)
13. Pretty Little Liars
15. So You Think You Can Dance – USA (don’t always watch this)
16. Supernatural (<3)
17. Switched at Birth (makes me want to learn sign language)
18. Big Bang Theory
19. The Lying Game
20. The Vampire Diaries
21. True Blood
22. Doctor Who (12th doctor wheeeeeee)
23. BBC’s Sherlock
Concluded series I love
24. One Tree Hill
26. Gilmore Girls
28. Make It or Break It
And then there are the series that I’ve been meaning to start watching but I haven’t found the time yet.
– Game of Thrones (Honestly, started watching episode 1 like twice and couldn’t get past the first 10 minutes. I know I should give it a real shot but can’t seem to make myself..)
– Hannibal (the interwebs have been going crazy about this..)
– New Girl
– Breaking Bad
– The Walking Dead (watched episode 1 and then forgot about it)
– Criminal Minds
So.. as you can see, I have a problem. A big big problem. A problem that forces me to do my work at midnight instead of during the day like a normal person. But, I’m still not sorry. I love watching these shows.
What shows do you watch? Or have you been meaning to watch? Do you watch too many things like me? Or don’t you watch anything at all? Tell me!