The lovely Katherine (or Kathy but not Catherine, Kathryn, Katharine or Kathleen) over at Books on the Tube . I always feel so very honoured and really really giddy when I get one of these things. I still think that these should come with a real trophy that you get to keep for week and then pass on to the next nominee. Make it happen, WordPress.
Okay back to business. The rules:
1. Display the award logo.
2. Share seven facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
4. Tell those bloggers you’ve done so.
7 facts: culinary edition (I did a literary edition a while back)
1. I love cooking. I always like to try new things and challenge myself. I took on Christmas dinner last year all by myself and it was amazing if I may say so myself.
2. It’s my birthday on June 4th and I plan on going to this all you can eat sushi restaurant with my family because I love sushi and I so rarely get the chance to eat it.
3. I haven’t been to a fast food restaurant in over a year. No KFC, McDonalds or Burger King. This makes me both proud and sad.
4. My favourite flavour of ice cream is banana. Or Melon. Or coconut.
5. I love and miss British pubfood. Someone bring me union rings!
6. I HATE beans *shudder*. My friend Leigh has made it her life’s goal to make me like beans but I don’t think she’ll succeed.
7. I’m actually not much of a chocolate fan (female collective gasp). Sometimes I will crave chocolate but those days are few and far in between. Give me cookies instead.
Nominate X bloggers
No way I’m going to do 15 nominees. I got 2 more nominations (I know, can you believe it?!) so can only do a few now so I won’t double nominate