So.. I’ve just finished working on revising my theoretical framework for my thesis and I can barely think straight. Therefore, this is the absolute best time to blog! Don’t you agree? I am not responsible for the possible weirdness that may come, okay? Okay.
Thanks to the lovely and wonderful becky, I’ve been nominated for the Shine On award. I want to thank the academy and everyone who voted for me. I love the name for this award. It reminds me of the Stardust movie.
What do stars do? They shine..
Anyway.. The rules:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
Here we go!
1. I’ve recently become addicted to Doctor Who, My Kitchen Rules and Tumblr. They all fuel each other..
2. If I manage to graduate this summer, I will probably spend 3 months doing absolutely nothing and just let my mind be black for a bit.
3. To escape the duties of being an adult, I’m considering becoming an Au-Pair in the US. I’m still having massive doubts though because obviously I’d have to be really with the family you pick and I’d really be half a world away. Lots of thinking to do..
4. I absolutely love cooking and I would like to take a couple of classes to maybe learn some real techniques (obviously inspired by My Kitchen Rules)
5. If I could pick a talent, I’d pick singing. I sometimes dream about being able to sing. I don’t think I would ever stop.
6. I spend way too much money on books. But hey, what else is new..
7. If I could eat one thing every day, it would probably be Sushi.
I’m going to take this opportunity to take the time to shine a little light on the brilliant people who are working with me on The Book Notes Project. Because they are amazingly, awesomely, cool. Make sure to pay them a visit
They are all beautiful beautiful people
Spread the love