I am a procrastinator. I know this. But right now I’m procrastinating on something that I actually enjoy. Isn’t that weird? I’m talking about blogging.
The thing is, I have so many things that I want to do with this blog. I want to review all the films that I have recently seen and all the books that I’ve read but somehow I just can’t get to it. I make up a draft so I don’t forget about it but then it sits there and sits there and it never actually gets done.
In my Drafts File are currently these unfinished blogposts:
– The Hobbit book review (I just finished reading this yesterday. Yay me! )
– One Day by Dave Nichols book review
– Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins book review
– Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins book review
– Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins book review
– Storm Front by Jim Butcher book review
– 19 Minutes by Jodi Picoult book review
– Quiet by Susan Cain book review
– Hotel Transylvania movie review
– Paranormal activity 4 movie review
And then there are countless of books and movies that I want to review but I haven’t even made a draft of.
Too much to do! But I’m going to do them, mark my words.