Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
I don’t take a lot of pictures.. Probably the only time I take pictures of myself is when I’m in England visiting my sister-friend Abi because I want more recent pictures of us together. The last time I saw her was in the summer and she was the one taking the actual pictures, then. So.. not a lot of recent pictures. Don’t fret though.. just for you I got out my trusty phone and turned it on myself. The result:
15 Interesting Facts about Moi:
1) For some reason my face is flushed 90% of the time. I get red when I have to do a presentation or talk to people I don’t know. Even when I don’t feel nervous or embarrassed. My face was also really read in the picture above. That’s why it’s black and white.
2) I used to be a competitive swimmer. Training 7 days a week the whole thing. I quit when I was 15
3) I still live at home because I didn’t want to take out enormous loans for rent
4) I really wish I could sing
5) I love snow when I’m inside and hate it when I’m outside
6) I am a massive introvert. I don’t go out much and that’s absolutely fine with me
7) I probably have more books in my bookcase that I haven’t read than I book I have read.. I just keep buying books
8) I’m really done with being a student. I’m ready for the next step. Adulthood, here I come!
9) I really want to be a guidance counselor
10) Beauty and the Beast is probably my favourite Disney Movie
11) I’d rather be happy than rich
12) I’ve never smoked a day in my life.
13) I spend more time watching TV series than I probably should
14) Sometimes if I’ve read a couple of books back to back, I don’t read again for a while because I can’t seem to concentrate
15) I’m really looking forward to the rest of this challenge
That’s 15 things about me 😀 Questions, remarks, suggestions, requests are always welcome. Just leave your warm and fuzzies (or maybe your not so warm and fuzzies, that’s okay, too) in the comments.
See you later alligator