Because right now I should be working on my research report. Reason enough, yes?
Stolen from Abi’s facebook.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4 and write the sentence here:
“The guard looked sullen about being forced to expend the enormous effort it too to punch an intercom number.” (Dresden Files #9; White Night)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What’s there?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Mission Impossible: Ghost protocol. Although I didn’t watch the whole thing.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
11.45 (yay, I won 3 minutes)
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The filter in the aquarium buzzing
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
LOL, ehm.. Tuesday to go to work/internship
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Jeans, T-shirt, sweater
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
Today while looking at a Jenna Marbles vid.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A lot. Paintings, clocks, photos, mural.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
A cat that is not mine is invading my house.
14. What is the last film you saw?
Anywhere or in the cinema? Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol or Life of Pi
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
House, apartment, house in England, car, open plane ticket around the world
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know
Ehrm.. my absolute favourite movie is “What Dreams May Come” with Robin Williams because it’s about what I hope heaven and true love to be.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you change?
Prejudice and Bigotry. See Reality Award.
19. Do you like to dance?
Only when I’m by myself.
20. What do you think of the president?
Which president? Obama? The Dutch Prime-Minister? They’re all okay I guess.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Leah. Or Haley. Or Caroline.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
I don’t know yet. Noah, Matthew, Christian, Alexander.. I don’t know
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes. I have done for a while and I will probably do again.
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
I have tried to be the best version of myself that I can be. If that is not enough then so be it.