Before I start talking about this award, I first need to say this:
Okay. Now I’ve expressed my feelings about getting nominated for a blogging award for the third time in a month (Thank you, thank you) I can continue on with the actual award. Wheee
1) Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2) Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back to them.
3) Answer the 5 simple questions.
4) Nominate up to 20 blogs for the award and notify each of them.
5) Display the award on your blog somewhere.
5 ‘simple’ Questions:
1) If you could change one thing, what would you change?
If I could change one thing in the world it would definitely be prejudice and bigotry. People getting bullied and tortured every day because of their looks, heritage, religion, sexuality and pretty much anything else you can come up with. If I could change one thing about the world is that we would all just accept each other. We wouldn’t even have to all agree with each other but for God’s sake people; don’t ruin someone else’s life because you don’t like the way they look, think or act.
2) If you could repeat an age, what would it be?
Hmm.. My first answer would have been that I didn’t want to repeat any age. I’d rather look forward to what it still to come than look back. But then I thought “England. Duh”. I’d definitely want to repeat being 20 if that means that I get to study in England again, meeting all those amazing people and doing all those silly yet cool things again.
3) What is one thing that really scares you?
Spiders (cliché, I know) and choking. When I was a kid I actively refused to eat anything with bones still in it. I still can’t get myself to eat any sort of fish that hasn’t been de-boned.
4) What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it?
Is it weird if I say that I don’t have any dreams? Don’t get me wrong; I have goals. But I don’t have big dreams like sailing around the world or becoming a world class singer. What I want most in my life is graduating, getting a great job that I love, getting a house, a wonderful husband and a couple of beautiful kids. Just being happy. And maybe a trip to a foreign country every once in a while.
5) If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?
Emma Stone. I then would spend the day either looking in the mirror while wearing sexy lingerie or calling Ryan Gosling for a booty call. Both would be good.
Go check them out. But before that, please leave a question, remark or request concealed as a comment. See you soon my internet friends 🙂