Ladies & Gentlemen, for the first time in all the time that I have been blogging – which is a little over a month now – I have been nominated for an Award. *applaus*
Oh my God I’m so excited about this. I have been nominated for the Liebster award by Rohan7Things, who from now on will be known as extremely cool. As if he wasn’t already. But no, seriously, go check him and his blog out. It’s definitely worth it =) Thanks Rohan for nominating me. You have really made my day.
The official rules of the Liebster Award:
- When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure you notify the blogger that you nominated them!)
- You write up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
- You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated your own blog!
- You paste the award picture into your blog. (The Google Machine, folks, the Google Machine.)
Oh, and apparently, you’re not supposed not nominate anyone with more than 200 followers. Hm.. Yea.. I’m not going to be able to do that. I don’t know that many blogs!
11 Random Facts
1. I have 2 cats
2. I’m wearing a red sweater
3. My wrist was just itchy
4. The Vampire Diaries and Pretty Little Liars are guilty pleasures
5. I’ve written an outline for a book but I’m already really discouraged
6. Christmas is my favourite holiday
7. I’ve been single for 8 months now *cry*
8. Hello, Everyone. My name is Emma and I’m a Bibliophile. Hi Emma
9. I’m finding it hard to think of random things
10. I really want to cut my hair but I’m short on cash
11. My mother just got a goldfish from her class (homeroom?) as a Christmas present and my father bought a huge fish tank + 3 other fish for it.
Questions posted for me
- Do you play a musical instrument? No, I don’t but I wish I played the piano. Or the saxophone
- Have you ever traveled outside of your home country? Yes, I have. Thank God. Belgium, Germany, England, France, Spain, USA, Gran Canaria. I wish there were more.
- Can you hold a hand stand for more than 10 seconds? Yes, I can. LOL JK, no I can’t.
- 5 days without eating, or 5 days eating double what you usually would, which would you prefer? 5 Days double because I’m a glutton and I love food to0 much. So kill me.
- If you could have any job, what would you choose? Definitely Guidance Councellor. Which is what I’m going to be doing if I get my way.
- 1 million dollars right now in your bank, or 10 million, but you have to wait 5 years. Which would you choose? In 5 years I’ll be almost 28. I think I can wait that long. Gimme the 10.
- Which planet would you visit? The one where I can breathe? I dunno.. Venus?
- What animal would you choose to be? Wolf. Definitely
- What was the best moment of 2012? The moment when I found out I was accepted into my Masters Course
- What do you hope to achieve in 2013? Graduating
- Who’s the best person ever? I AM. Self-love saves lives.
My 11 nominees
4. Jeyna Grace
11. Argh! I don’t know anymore! – Insert Nominee here
The question I post to my Nominees.
1. Is there anything you should be doing but you’re not because you’re writing this blog?
2. Do you believe in reincarnation? If so, what animal were you in a past life?
3. Why did you start blogging?
4. Books or movies?
5. How many languages do you speak?
6. What would make you really really happy?
7. Rich and single or poor and in a relationship?
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
9. Would you want to be famous?
10. What’s the weirdest thing you have ever bought?
11. If you could change one thing that happened in your past, would you?
Okay that was awesome 😀 Check out the people I linked ‘kay?